Join our team
Programmer, Unity3D enthusiast, UI / UX designer, 3D artist? We are constantly looking for new talents!
We invite you to contact us via the form below if you have any questions.
Your main mission will be
Create, optimize and integrate environments, objects, textures in a game editor according to established methods.
Ensure the technical and artistic quality of the models imported into the game engine and make the necessary modifications.
Work in collaboration with the production team to create realistic interactive environments and sets.
You will also need to
- Demonstrate great versatility in terms of modelling (low poly), hard surface and organic assets;
- Collaborate closely with other artists, leads and art directors;
- Determine and respect deadlines and schedules established with the production department;
- Address creative and technical issues as they arise;
- Participate in team and department meetings;
- Adapt and share your experience using innovative production methods and tools;
- Express your creativity by following the artistic guidelines and technical limits that have been determined;
- Inspire people around you with your organizational skills and thoroughness;
- Take responsibility for your tasks and stay up to date with the latest project developments.
Experience and qualifications
- College or university education in arts, 3D, multimedia, animation or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time geometry.
- Excellent knowledge of realistic style.
- Excellent knowledge of 3ds Max and/or Maya, ZBrush and Photoshop is required.
- Creation of textures (Substance) and control of the PBR Pipeline.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity or Unreal is required.
- Good knowledge of the production pipeline of a game;
- Ability to optimize models for real-time use.
- Have an excellent artistic knowledge of PBR production procedures.
- Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness, organization and rigour.
- Team spirit, proactivity and a positive attitude.
- Ability to inform its managers, to give visibility.
- Open to feedback and change skills.
- Ability to work under quality and time constraints.
Additional skills appreciated
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the film or video game industry on AAA projects.
- Basic knowledge of Revit and Solidworks is an asset.
- Knowledge of SpeedTree is an asset.
- Passionate about architecture, and with a good image culture
- Present a Portfolio and/or demo highlighting your artistic and technical skills.
- Employee benefits
- Holidays and floating holidays
- Refund of a portion of the cost of the OPUS card
Please send us your CV, as well as any personal/professional work or Website.Apply
Multimedia Integrator / Unity
Multimedia Integrator / Unity
The Multimedia/Unity integrator is responsible for the integration and configuration of content in a video game engine. He participates in the creation of 3D applications, the creation of 3D interactions and the creation of user interfaces. He works in collaboration with 2D/3D artists, programmers and project managers and must ensure that his work respects the requirements set up by the various actors of the project.
- Embedding content into a video game engine
- Integrate content into content management tools
- Setting up 3D interactions
- Configuring interfaces
- Programming scripts
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
- Documenting his work
- Knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge of image processing software (Photoshop or equivalent)
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software (3DS MAX, Maya or equivalent)
- Knowledge in content management
- Autonomy / Discipline
- DEC in Computer Science, Multimedia Integration or equivalent
Technical Sales Representative
Technical Sales Representative
At SmartPixel, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We are seeking a qualified Sales Representative to help us sell the turnkey interactive solutions, including software applications and hardware audiovisual equipment that our customers have grown to rely on. The ideal Sales Representative is a driver, energetic, creative and open minded as well as having a strong understanding of our sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, possess technical knowledge in turnkey interactive solutions and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with cold calling, sourcing leads, giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it is essential that our Sales Person be personable and professional.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos
- Prepare professional, complete, and concise strategies, presentations and proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Analyze a client’s technical needs – software and hardware related – and to prepare Scopes of Work
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
- Use sales and communication tools provided, such as Google Suite, Slack, ZoHo
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or any relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in sales within a software-solution or real estate setting
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Proficient with sales management software and CRM, including ZoHo
- Fully bilingual in French and English
- Knowledge and passion for multimedia and audiovisual experiences
- Experience with 3D Art is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Artistic sense and creativity an asset
SmartPixel is looking for a Product Manager to help the company develop products that meet the needs of its customers. The Product Manager will be responsible for the analysis, planning and execution of product development. He must also ensure that the product supports the company’s vision.
- Conducting market research
- Define product strategy
- Maintain the product roadmap and prioritize needs
- Manage the multidisciplinary development team
- Working with sales
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers
- Working with external stakeholders to develop strategic partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, product management, business development, software engineering, or any other relevant field
- More than 5 years experience in a leadership position
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in SMEs
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
- Mastery of Atlassian tools is a plus.
- PMP and PO certification is a plus
- Analysis skills
- Organized, methodical and analytical
- Excellent listening skills and a sharp sense of communication
Please send us your resume, as well as any personal/professional work or website.Apply
Would you like to join our fire team? Your spontaneous application is welcome!Apply